Malwarebytes Login is a process that permits the users to manage their purchased subscriptions, view available devices, deactivate licenses, and much more. Along with that, using your account you can get the information about the devices on which Malwarebytes is already installed. In order to perform all these functions, you first have to create a Malwarebytes account and further sign in to it by following the processes mentioned below.
How to Create a Malwarebytes Account?
- First of all, you have to open a web browser on your device by clicking the browser icon.
- Further, move to the official website of Malwarebytes by entering “malwarebytes.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- In the next window, click the hamburger or menu icon from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- From the list of options that appears, click the “Sign in” option to move further with the process.
- Then, select the “My Account” option.
- After that, you have to click the “Sign Up” link that is located under the Sign In tab.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Malwarebytes account creation window.
- In this window, you will be asked to provide the profile information in the required fields. Before you begin with entering the information, you can select the preferred language for the account creation window. For this, click the language tab from the upper-right corner. Then, make a selection from the drop-down menu.
- Afterwards, provide the following information in their respective fields.
- Email Address: In the first field, you have to provide the email address that you want to link with your Malwarebytes account. This email address is needed for tracking all the information related to your purchased subscription.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Password: Create a password for securing your Malwarebytes account. Make sure you create a password that is at least 8 characters long. Along with that, it must also include at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
- Confirm Password: You are required to confirm the password by re-entering it again in the same field. Make sure that both the passwords should match.
- Once you are done with providing all the information, you have to click the “Create” tab. This will successfully complete the account creation procedure.
Malwarebytes login Procedure
- Firstly, access a web browser on your computing device. You can open any one of your desired web browser for Malwarebytes login such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Then, visit the official website of Malwarebytes. For this, you have to enter “malwarebytes.com” in the address bar. Further, press the Enter key from the keyboard.
- From the homepage, you have to click the “Menu” icon. You can find this icon on the top-right corner. This will further display the list of various options.
- Select the “Sign In” option from the list followed by selecting “My Account”.
- This will redirect you to the Malwarebytes Login window. Here, you are required to provide the login information in their respective fields. Start with providing the email address. Make sure you enter the email address that is linked with Malwarebytes.
- In the next field, you have to enter the password that you have created for the security of your account. Passwords are case-sensitive, hence you must be very careful while you enter the password.
- After that, you will be asked to save the Malwarebytes login credentials on your system. This will help you in saving your time of entering the credentials again and again. For this, you have to tick mark the “Remember Me” checkbox.
- Once you are done with all this, click the “Sign in” tab. By doing so the Malwarebytes sign in procedure will get completed and you will be redirected to your account.